Wonderland of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland of Anime

Bored? Love anime? You're in the right place.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello fellow anime fans^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shika-chiri

shika-chiri

Hello fellow anime fans^^ Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow anime fans^^   Hello fellow anime fans^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:21 am

hiyas^^
im shika, i dont really know what to say here as i dont usually do introductions...
im the administrator at another anime forum, it actually looks similar to this site o_o
i love anime and i watch tons o.o probably more than i should >.< i have no favorite anime, or anime gendre, though i do tend to watch a lot of shojo anime for some reason... i also watch more subbed anime than i do dubs, not that i have anything against dubs... im just that impatient^^ i dont read much manga, though i keep up with ones such as katekyo hitman reborn....
thats bout it i think >.<
btw the topic title would have been smaller but it said 10 or more characters nd i couldnt think of anything else v.v
Back to top Go down
http://alchemist6.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Dancing Cheshire
Admin
Dancing Cheshire

Hello fellow anime fans^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow anime fans^^   Hello fellow anime fans^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:21 pm

Hello Shika, and welcome. I love Katekyo Hitman Reborn, and I understand how you feel about subs over dubs. But anyways, welcome to Wonderland.^^
Back to top Go down
https://animewonderland.forumotion.com

Hello fellow anime fans^^
Page 1 of 1